Note to my readers: This is a series I’m writing on climate change for our local monthly newspaper this year. I wanted to go back to the basics of the science behind climate change.
I’ll post them in coming Yarns.
A Climate Basics Series
- Carbon dioxide: nature’s tiny solar panels
- Take a deep breath
- Galileo Fixes Everything
- A Silver Lining
- If You Don’t Like the Heat,
Get Out of the Kitchen
- Rainfall, Evaporation and Desertification
- Runoff and Water Supplies
- Of Drought and Flooding Rains
New yarns about Climate early each month