● Our mission: We seek a safe, prosperous, sustainable future for residents of the Olympic Peninsula by addressing the threat of climate change.
● Our objectives:
– Gather and share the best available science and traditional knowledge on probable local impacts of climate change and the best means to reduce (mitigate) and adapt to these impacts.
– Stimulate dialogue in the community about these issues.
– Advocate for mitigation and adaptation measures at every level.
– Serve as a hub for involvement by other local groups.