To help prepare for this major mobilization and to share skills, provide key tools and resources and the support of peer learning, we’ve put together a great training series of five webinars. All of the webinars will be on Wednesdays at 5 pm PT/ 8 pm ET. In order to build in enough time for discussion, we’re asking everyone to set aside 1.5 hours for each of the webinars, though some may be shorter.
- August 14th: Centering Equity & Justice (including how to best support youth leadership) in Climate Strike Organizing
- August 21st: Communications & Digital Tools for Climate Strike Organizing
- August 28th: Utilizing the Strikes to Build Our Movement: Strategies for Leadership Development & Plugging People In Post-Sept 20th
- September 4th: Know Your Rights to Stand Up for Climate Justice! (with the Civil Liberties Defense Center)
- September 11th: Opportunities & Challenges: Bring your ideas and questions around Sept 20th-27th Organizing
7 Replies to “Climate Strike Training Webinars”
Comments are closed.