Save the Date — April 23! Join the Earth Day celebration at the Port Angeles City Pier! Listen to live music, enjoy the electric vehicle show, and learn about the ways you can advocate for climate action!
Hear calls to action for the endangered salmon and orcas from Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe Chairman Ron Allen and confronting the climate crisis from Clallam County Commissioner Mark Ozias.
Saturday, April 23
11 am — 1 pm
Port Angeles City Pier, WA
Following the City Pier event:
- See Tony Billera give a presentation at the Feiro Marine Life Center on “What’s All the Excitement about EVs?”; and or
- Join the beach cleanup sponsored by the Surfrider Foundation.
Share this event with your friends and family! Together, we can advocate for our leaders to develop urgent climate solutions to protect our earth for future generations to enjoy!
- Sierra Club, North Olympic Group
- Save Our Wild Salmon Coalition
- City of Port Angeles
- League of Women Voters of Clallam County
- Port of Port Angeles
- Olympic Climate Action
- North Olympic Land Trust
- Clallam Marine Resources Committee
- NOAA Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary
- Olympic Forest Coalition
- Wild Olympics Campaign
- Clallam County Democrats
- Friends of Ennis Creek
- Dungeness River Nature Center
- Jamestown S’Klallam Tribe Natural Resources Dept.
- Holy Trinity Church (Port Angeles) Creation Care Team/Interfaith Earthcare #StopSalmonExtinction #FreeTheSnakeRiver #EarthDay #ClimateCrisis #ClimateAction